Makes up to 40L of spray mixture!
Harmless to bees, birds, beneficial insects, wild life, pets. Low toxicity to fish. Very low toxicity towards humans. Acute poisoning not possible. No secondary poisoning.
Toxic when swallowed. Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
ALLOW THE FOLLOWING NUMBER OF DAYS BETWEEN LAST APPLICATION AND HARVEST
Withholding periods vary from crop to crop, average 3 to 7 to 14 days.
Refer to product pamphlet for crop specific withholding periods.
Do not inhale spray mist. Avoid contact with eyes. If skin or eye contact occurs flush with clean water. Do not eat, drink or smoke while mixing. Prevent drift of spray to other crops, water supplies, dams or rivers. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Rinse empty container three times with plenty of water and add rinsings to the contents of spray tank. Destroy empty container and do not use for any other purpose.
USAGE: Diseases: Black spot, downy mildew, rust, bacterial blight, bacterial spot, early blight, leaf curl, scab and powdery mildew.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Copper ammonium acetate 316 g/ℓ
( Copper equivalent 93 g/ℓ )
PESTS AND/OR DISEASES: Black spot, Downy mildew, Rust, Bacterial blight Bacterial spot, Early blight, Leaf curl, Scab Powdery mildew
ACTION: Copper is a general biocide that is effective for fungicide-bactericide treatments. Copper particles gradually desintegrate releasing copper ions
CROPS: Fruit, vegetables, roses