Seeds for Africa, the leading South African online gardening retailer, is looking for a highly talented Customer Experience Leader to join our team in Cape Town. We are a dynamic, high growth company looking for smart, creative, hard- working people with integrity to join us.
We offer a market related, remuneration package and a great work environment.
The position reports to the Managing Director
- Customer Service Management: to ensure that customers who experience any service failure are handled in an appropriately urgent and sensitive manner and to take ownership of customer retention initiatives in cases of service failure.
- Call Centre Leadership & Performance Management: to ensure that the CS environment is lead from the front and that customer service staff feel supported, motivated and that a high performance culture is developed by ensuring both that positive performance is appropriately recognised and that under-performance is not tolerated and managed.
- Communication: to ensure that customer service staff are aligned with business goals and that the team is fully aware of their performance and updated on all relevant changes and initiatives.
- Analysis & Reporting: to make best used of available data and reporting to manage the team based on facts and evidence and to interpret reports to make sound decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as an effective team member and leader.
- Able to communicate clearly and voice an opinion • Self-directed • Solutions-oriented, can-do attitude and high energy • Process orientated • Comfortable and able to function in a fast paced, high pressure environment, while maintaining high quality outputs • Excellent analytical and reporting skills
Qualifications and Experience: • Matric or equivalent • Tertiary qualification in Horticulture / Agriculture is an advantage • Minimum 2 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity in a customer service environment • Experience in working in an e-commerce or technology company is a plus
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for an exciting career please send an email with a detailed CV and contactable references to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY CANDIDATES WHO ARE SHORT LISTED FOR INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY TELEPHONIC APPLICATIONS OR APPLICATIONS MADE TO ANY OTHER EMAIL ADDRESS.