Fertilis - Worm Castings - Natural Organic FertilizerRegular price R70.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 117): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Fertilis Worm Castings - Natural Organic Fertiliser
A purely bio-natural group 2 fertiliser produced by earthworms
EASY TO USE, ODOURLESS, WEEDFREE, ALL-PURPOSE FERTILISER FOR USE IN ALL GARDENS AND FARMS.
Slow release – guaranteed not to burn – apply neat, without diluting – very economical
1. Can be applied to all soils
2. Fertiliser and top dressing for lawns, indoor and outdoor plants
3. For planting out seedlings, bulbs, etc
4. For making top quality potting soil and germination mix
5. Seasonal fertilising of shrubs, roses and trees
Benefits of using Fertilis
1. Contains no harmful ingredients to man or the environment
2. Helps to restore natural balance and structure to soils
3. It is naturally Ph balanced
4. Combats pollution and helps lock CO2 into soil
5. Results in healthier, better developed plants with higher yields
6. Slow release – apply only once every season
7. Reduces costs to gardener / farmer by almost 20% overall
8. Produces healthier, tastier edibles with longer shelf life
9. Facilitates re-activation of dormant earthworms in any soil
10. Improves water retention and aeration of soil
11. Eliminates need for toxic pesticides
Clear set of directions for use included on every bag of Fertilis.
Available in 5dm( 5 liter), 15dm(15 liter) and 30dm (30 liter) bags.
Please note that this product is only available for delivery to customers within South Africa.
EHG (Easy Hydro Grow) - PH Up / PH Down - Hydroponic / Soil AdditiveRegular price R70.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 117): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Whether you are a novice or an expert, growing indoors or outdoors, the EHG products will provide the nutrient profile you require for every stage of your plants’ growth.
Use in conjunction with EHG range of nutrients. Using EHG products as directed will provide a balanced nutrient profile for every stage of your plant’s growth.
EHG Ph Up and Ph Down are cost effective solutions to keeping your Ph at the required levels. They are concentrated solutions therefore add relatively small amounts at a time to bring your reservoir to the required level. With practice you will have a fairly good idea of how much Ph up or down is required. Using EHG nutrients as per the nutrient guide will generally drop water from a neutral Ph of 7 to a Ph of around 6 which is ideal for many plants, nonetheless, proper control and monitoring remains essential.
Proper PH control after mixing is vital at a range of around 5.6 to 6.5, to ensure nutrient uptake. Nutrients that claim to be PH buffered can be ineffective. There is no substitute for proper PH monitoring. Use EHG PH up or PH down to maintain the required level.
In recirculating systems, as your plants take up nutrients the PH will change and it must be corrected. Check PH on at least a daily basis unless you are completely familiar with the PH changes of your growing system. Change your reservoir solution at least once a week. PH colour test kits are inexpensive and reliable.
EHG (Easy Hydro Grow) products are fully registered under the department of agriculture and are ideal for local South African conditions at a fraction of the price of similar imported nutrients. EHG products also show better performance than their more expensive imported competitor products. The products are extremely easy to use, easy to measure and mix instantly and are manufactured from the purest mineral salts so they are rapidly absorbed by plants.
The nutrient guides which can be downloaded below gives you detailed instructions on which nutrients and in which quantities to mix with water at the different stages of plant development.
Important Notes on use of products :
Available in 1L bottles.
Sign up to our newsletter to be the first to hear about our latest offers, growing tips and products!