Terra Aquatica 3 Pack Starter Kit Dual Part Coco Final Part - Hydroponic / Soil NutrientsRegular price R420.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 117): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The T.A - Terra Aquatica (Formerly GHE - General Hydroponics Europe) range.
The ultimate in 2-part nutrients: inspired by top selling TriPart®, DualPart® delivers the best balance between performance and ease of use - and some unique benefits...
DualPart® is not a “classic“ mineral nutrient: beginning with the aim of making a simplified TriPart® that still packed the same punch, legendary General Hydroponics and NASA chemist Cal Hermann created this powerful 2-part formula, and along the way added several important bonuses for fast growing plants with marked differences between growth and flowering needs:
- DualPart® uses several mineral types so your plants always have access to the elements they need, in the right form through growth and flowering.
- The formula includes bio-activators which improve overall plant health, resistance to pathogens and nutrient uptake.
- DualPart® acts to reduce internode length - without PGRs (Plants Groth Regulatores)! At GHE we use only the most highly purified ingredients. Combined with the understanding of nutrient composition we have developed through our extensive research, this allows us to achieve explosive growth and reduced stretch without potentially dangerous additives such as synthetic PGRs.
And when we say “2-part” we mean it: using DualPart® means two bottles from start to finish not four as you need with most 2-part "A+B" style nutrients which use two parts for grow and two for bloom.
With DualPart® you start with equal amounts of Grow and Bloom during rooting or early development, in vegetative growth more Grow than Bloom, and in flowering and fruiting; more Bloom than Grow. It’s that simple.
Final Part® (Originally GHE Ripen) is a complete late flowering nutrient/stimulant requiring no additional boosters. It increases flowering and production of active principles, and eliminates nutrient excess.
Final Part® acts in 3 ways:
- It sends the plant a strong signal that it is coming to the end of its life; this prompts the plant to accelerate the ripening process.
- It forces the plant to strengthen its defences and thus increase essential oil and active principle production.
- It delivers all the mineral salts the plants need in a form that is easy to assimilate: in case of a previous accumulation of nitrate or microelements, this helps metabolize residues, which improves taste.
As a “forcing solution“, Final Part® can be used in any circumstance where you need to control or enhance ripening, and at the end of every flowering/fruiting cycle of annual flowers and fruits to maximise yield and flavour intensity.
Outdoors, Final Part® enables you to quickly harvest a crop before it is spoiled by cold and damp weather. Indoors, it helps you harmonise the end of the grow cycle by speeding up the ripening of the slowest plants or varieties. And in case of a severe infestation of fungi or insects, it can allow you to accelerate the natural cycle and recover something out of a crop that would otherwise be completely lost.
- Shake well before each use, add each part to water separately, mix thoroughly, and always rinse measuring equipment.
- GHE DualPart® is very concentrated: a maximum of just 5ml/L in water is required.
Terra Aquatica Dual Part Coco Final Part Feeding Schedule
For a detailed mix chart for different plants please download here.
The starter pack contains 1x500ml bottle each of Dual Part Coco Grow®, Dual Part Coco Bloom® and Final Part®.