Fertilis Worm Castings - Natural Organic Fertiliser
A purely bio-natural group 2 fertiliser produced by earthworms
EASY TO USE, ODOURLESS, WEEDFREE, ALL-PURPOSE FERTILISER FOR USE IN ALL GARDENS AND FARMS.
Slow release – guaranteed not to burn – apply neat, without diluting – very economical
1. Can be applied to all soils
2. Fertiliser and top dressing for lawns, indoor and outdoor plants
3. For planting out seedlings, bulbs, etc
4. For making top quality potting soil and germination mix
5. Seasonal fertilising of shrubs, roses and trees
Benefits of using Fertilis
1. Contains no harmful ingredients to man or the environment
2. Helps to restore natural balance and structure to soils
3. It is naturally Ph balanced
4. Combats pollution and helps lock CO2 into soil
5. Results in healthier, better developed plants with higher yields
6. Slow release – apply only once every season
7. Reduces costs to gardener / farmer by almost 20% overall
8. Produces healthier, tastier edibles with longer shelf life
9. Facilitates re-activation of dormant earthworms in any soil
10. Improves water retention and aeration of soil
11. Eliminates need for toxic pesticides
Clear set of directions for use included on every bag of Fertilis.
Available in 5dm( 5 liter), 15dm(15 liter) and 30dm (30 liter) bags.
Please note that this product is only available for delivery to customers within South Africa.
Sign up to our newsletter to be the first to hear about our latest offers, growing tips and products!