Bluelab Leap pH Probe 2M - Hydroponic Testing EquipmentRegular price R2,640.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 117): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Optimise the pH of your root zone
Accurate and fast pH measurements with our advanced probe technology, which ensures that you get lightning-fast pH measurements direct from the root zone or in solutions.
From a water chemistry perspective, pH (potential Hydrogen) plays a pivotal role in making nutrients soluble so that they can be absorbed by plants. When the growing medium becomes too acidic or too alkaline, your plants won’t be able to access the nutrients they need to thrive.
Get the fundamentals of growing right by regularly measuring pH to ensure that this is always within the optimal range.
Product Features / Benefits
- Reinforced spear–tip for fast, direct measurement in substrates
- Effective in soil, coco coir blends, rockwool, potting mixes and solution
- Double-junction probe reduces reference contamination, extending longevity
- Fast sensor response for quick and accurate measurements
- Suitable for use with the Bluelab Combo Meter, Bluelab Combo Meter Plus and Bluelab Multimedia pH Meter
- BNC connector is covered to prevent corrosion
Bluelab pH Probe maintenance
Extend the life of your pH probe
You need to regularly clean and maintain your Bluelab pH Probe to ensure its ongoing accuracy and longevity.
Use Bluelab’s Probe Care Kit, which contains everything you need to clean and care for your pH probe. Every time you clean your probe, calibrate it using Bluelab Calibration Solutions.
In addition, boost your probe’s lifespan by ensuring that its tip stays wet at all times. Use the included storage cap whenever you’re not using your probe and regularly top up the amount of KCl inside the cap.
This probe is compatible with all Bluelab products with a corresponding BNC connector, such as the Combo Meter and Guardian Monitor.