Bluelab Guardian Monitor - Hydroponic Testing EquipmentRegular price R7,150.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 117): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The simplest and most effective reservoir monitor you could ever own!
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor provides 24 hour continuous reading for pH, conductivity (EC/ppm 700/TDS/CF) and temperature within a nutrient solution.
Optimizing these critical parameters through a plants’ growing phase helps ensure a successful crop.
Designed for indoor use, the Guardian Monitor can be mounted on a wall or hung on a support bar. Set up your reservoir, place the pH and conductivity probes in the solution, then adjust and glance!
Simply set high and low alarm states – if the solution moves away from the ideal range, the display flashes. A quick look at the monitor will let you know when your nutrient solution needs adjusting.
Probe cable length: 2 meters / 6.5 feet
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl chloride.
- 24/7 continuous monitoring of pH, EC and temperature in reservoirs
- Large, backlit display for at-a-glance viewing
- High and low alarms to alert you when parameters are out of range
- Easy pH calibration function with on-screen instructions
- 2-metre cable lengths for best positioning and viewing
- Flexible mounting options for walls, posts and racks
- Easy-to-clean display built for clean environments
- There is a 2 year guarantee on this monitor; six-month guarantee on the Bluelab pH Probe (proof of purchase and original boxing are required).
While no calibration is required for conductivity and temperature, you will need to calibrate your monitor’s pH probe on a regular basis. Stock up on everything you need to clean, maintain and calibrate your probes by purchasing a Bluelab Probe Care Kit.
Check out the YouTube video below which explains how simple it is to use the unit.