- Hydroponics – Nature and Scope
- Types of Hydroponic Systems
- Plant Nutrition and Understanding Nutrient Labels
- Growing Media and the selection of media for different plant requirements
- Basic Hydroponic Systems and Components
- Nutrition Management
- Climate Management Equipment
- Common Pests and Diseases
- Deficiencies, Toxicity and pH Control
- Troubleshooting Systems
- Grow Lighting
- Aquaponics and Aeroponics
- Experience in propagating a variety of plant types both in a soil and soilless environment is essential (Vegetables, Herbs, Flowering plants etc)
- A background in customer service in a retail environment with great interpersonal skills is essential.
- A tertiary qualification in Horticulture would be advantageous.
- Computer skills are essential.
There is potential for a full time position for the right candidates.
A competitive renumeration package is on offer for the right candidates. Please email your CV and details of your experience to email@example.com
Should you not hear back from us within 14 days please consider your application as unsuccessful.