Updated on Tuesday 26 May 2020
Please note the following important information which applies to all orders placed on our website.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - ORDERS ARE TAKING LONGER TO BE DISPATCHED AND TO BE DELIVERED DUE TO LARGE ORDER VOLUMES AND LARGE VOLUMES BEING HANDLED BY THE COURIERS.
1) All of our products fall within the Level 4 lockdown regulations and can accordingly be ordered now. We do hold an essential services certificate and are registered with the Department of Agriculture, Forrestry and Fisheries.
2) Taking the points mentioned above into account our operating procedures will be as follows -
a) Orders will be accepted with the following payment methods only - Zapper, Payfast (Card and Instant EFT), DIRECT EFT and OZOW (I-Pay).
b) We will dispatch orders daily as follows -
Paid orders will be dispatched within 5 working days of receipt of a cleared payment.
c) Depending on your physical location delivery will take 1-9 working days from date of dispatch as follows :
Cape Town Orders - within 3-7 working days from date of dispatch
Main Centers - within 4-9 working days from date of dispatch
Regional areas - within 5-9 working days from date of dispatch
4) Please note that we are not able to accommodate any changes or additions to orders over this period as we are working with very limited staff numbers and this creates even more pressure on already extended staff.
5) Dawn Wing Couriers are operating to facilitate the delivery of parcels to our customers. Dawn Wing are taking all hygiene protocols into consideration as well as effective contactless delivery.
6) The Postnet and Postal delivery options will not be available until further notice.
7) The collection service from Sandown Nursery has been discontinued until further notice.
8) Our offices will be closed to the public. No collections will be permitted from our offices.
9) No telephonic support will be available till further notice and we urge you to use our email to communicate with us. All queries can be addressed by emailing us at email@example.com
10) Like everyone, Seeds for Africa has a responsibility to our families, staff and the nation as a whole to help flatten the curve. To this end our staff will be working staggered hours so that minimal staff members are on site at any time. Please therefore keep in mind that parcels will not be dispatched and delivered as fast as they normally are.
This is a fluid situation and is subject to change without notice.
We thank you for your understanding during these challenging times.