Please note the following important information which applies to all orders placed on our website.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - ORDERS ARE TAKING LONGER TO BE DISPATCHED DUE TO LARGE ORDER VOLUMES. Orders are typically dispatched within 1 to 3 working days.
1) There are no restrictions on any of the products we sell under current legislation. We do hold an essential services certificate and are registered with the Department of Agriculture, Forrestry and Fisheries.
2) Taking the points mentioned above into account our operating procedures will be as follows -
a) Orders will be accepted with the following payment methods only - Zapper, Payfast (Card and Instant EFT), DIRECT EFT and OZOW (I-Pay).
b) We will dispatch orders daily as follows -
Paid orders will be dispatched within 3 working days of receipt of a cleared payment.
c) Depending on your physical location delivery will take 1-7 working days from date of dispatch as follows :
Cape Town Orders - within 2-5 working days from date of dispatch
Main Centers - within 3-6 working days from date of dispatch
Regional areas - within 5-7 working days from date of dispatch
4) Please note that we are not able to accommodate any changes or additions to orders over this period as we are working with very limited staff numbers and this creates even more pressure on already extended staff.
5) Dawn Wing Couriers, Courier IT and The Courier Guy are operating to facilitate the delivery of parcels to our customers. They are taking all hygiene protocols into consideration as well as effective contactless delivery.
6) The Postnet shipping option has been suspended till further notice. Simply put until Postnet can supply a reliable integration module into our system we will not be able to ship via Postnet.
7) The collection service from Sandown Nursery has been cancelled. Paid orders can now be collected from our offices - Unit 2 Columbus Park, 13 Columbus Crescent, Rivergate Industrial, Cape Farms, 7441. This service is available Wednesdays and Fridays between 11h30 and 13h00. This facility is for paid orders only and please only come to collect when you have been notified via email that the parcel is ready. On arrival please knock on the front door. For our safety protocols customers are not permitted into the offices and we will hand the parcel to you through the door.
8) Please keep in mind that these are our offices and distribution center and we do not offer retail shopping facilities at our premises or make any additions or changes to orders being collected.
9) Our offices will be closed to the public until further notice except for collections as mentioned in point 7 and 8 above.
10) Like everyone, Seeds for Africa has a responsibility to our families, staff and the nation as a whole to help flatten the curve. To this end our staff will be working staggered hours so that minimal staff members are on site at any time. Please therefore keep in mind that parcels will not be dispatched and delivered as fast as they normally are.
This is a fluid situation and is subject to change without notice.
We thank you for your understanding during these challenging times.