Please note the following important information which applies to all orders placed on our website.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - ORDERS ARE TAKING LONGER TO BE DISPATCHED AS WE ARE WORKING WITH A SMALLER TEAM INLINE WITH OUR COVID-19 PROTOCOLS. Orders are typically dispatched within 1 to 3 working days.
1) There are no restrictions on any of the products we sell under current legislation. We do hold an essential services certificate and are registered with the Department of Agriculture, Forrestry and Fisheries.
2) Taking the points mentioned above into account our operating procedures will be as follows -
a) Orders will be accepted with the following payment methods only - Zapper, Payfast (Card and Instant EFT), DIRECT EFT and OZOW (I-Pay).
b) We will dispatch orders daily as follows -
Paid orders will be dispatched within 3 working days of receipt of a cleared payment.
c) Depending on your physical location delivery will take 1-7 working days from date of dispatch as follows :
Cape Town Orders - within 2-5 working days from date of dispatch
Main Centers - within 3-6 working days from date of dispatch
Regional areas - within 5-7 working days from date of dispatch
4) Please note that we are not able to accommodate any changes or additions to orders over this period as we are working with very limited staff numbers and this creates even more pressure on already extended staff.
5) Dawn Wing Couriers, Courier IT and The Courier Guy are operating to facilitate the delivery of parcels to our customers. They are taking all hygiene protocols into consideration as well as effective contactless delivery.
6) Please note that due to the resurgence in Covid-19 cases in our area that for the protection of both our staff and our customers that the collection service has been suspended until further notice.
7) Our offices are closed to the public due to our Covid-19 protocols.
8) Please keep in mind that these are our offices and distribution center and we do not offer retail shopping facilities at our premises or make any additions or changes to orders being collected.
9) Like everyone, Seeds for Africa has a responsibility to our families, staff and the nation as a whole to help flatten the curve. To this end our staff will be working staggered hours so that minimal staff members are on site at any time. Please therefore keep in mind that parcels will not be dispatched and delivered as fast as they normally are.
This is a fluid situation and is subject to change without notice.
We thank you for your understanding during these challenging times.