Updated on Wednesday 6 January 2021
We’d like to reassure our valued customers that we have put in place stringent Covid19 health and safety measures so that we can continue to serve you and maintain the operational integrity of our business.
The following are what we are doing to protect our staff and recommendations for customers receiving parcels.
Our Covid19 Staff health and safety protocols are :
- All staff are temperature screened on arrival at work.
- Our staff have been split into two teams so that only half our staff are onsite at any one time. This unfortunately will mean that parcels take longer to be processed however is vital to protect the operational integrity of our business.
- Non operational staff are working offsite and as a result customer service is not available telephonically. All queries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Continued education among all of our staff, from admin to warehouse operations and drivers.
- Daily deep sanitation and cleaning of our warehouse and admin facilities.
- All staff are required to wear protective masks at all times, and have been trained how to wear them correctly.
- Each staff member has been issued with sanitizer and has been trained how to use it.
- We have a contactless receiving and dispatch policy.
- Our offices are closed to the public.
Our courier partners, Dawn Wing, Courier IT and The Courier Guy are taking all hygiene protocols into consideration as well as effective contactless delivery. For full details of this procedure please click on this link.
Our Covid19 parcel receipt recommendations are :
- On receipt of your parcel, we recommend that the parcel is sprayed with a light disinfectant solution and then placed in a cool, dark, dry area where you will not come into daily contact with it.
- Leave the parcel for two days before opening it.