Sorolla is a unique variety and feautures:
- strong adaptation to low temperatures in non-heated greenhouses.
- Self regulating plant producing 1-2 fruits/ node on the main stem and side shoots.
- Excellent fruit quality with nice ribbing and good length (34-38cm).
- Good transition of production on main stem to the side shoots.
- Strong root system.
- Intermediate resistance to Cucumber Vein Yellowing (CVYV).
- High resistance to Scab (Ccu) and Target spot (Cca).
Seed is of commercial quality and has been pretreated with a fungicide coating..